If you have already registered for any part of Mahloket Matters, please login here.
Pardes is pleased to present the Mahloket Matters: How to Disagree Constructively – the Beit Midrash Way series in an online format specifically for rabbis and educators. The series is taught by Rabbi Dr. Daniel Roth, and recordings of the sessions are available.
SESSIONS May 26 – June 23, 2020:
- May 26: Meet or Refuse to Meet? From Korah and Moses to Political Adversaries Today
- June 2: Fear War or Trust Peace? From Jacob and Esau through Chamberlain and Menachem Begin to Today
- June 9: Xenophobia or National Security? From Pharaoh and the Israelites through Japanese Internment to Today
- June 16: Coexist or Separate? From Isaac and Ishmael to Israelis and Palestinians Today
- June 23: “Fake News” or Uncovering the Truth? From Joseph and his brothers through Jefferson and Hamilton to Today
Free of charge.
To learn more about other Mahloket Matters resources, please click here.
To register for the Beit Midrash Way, click here.
To register for the Sanhedrin Way, click here.
To register for the Mahloket Matters 9Adar Resources, click here.
To learn more about 9Adar: Jewish Week of Constructive Conflict, please click here.
**If you have already created an account for any part of Mahloket Matters, you must login here instead of registering below.