Pardes hosted a live faculty panel discussion made up of children and grandchildren of survivors of the Holocaust. The panel addressed the following questions:
- How does the Holocaust influence your Jewish identity in worldview and in action?
- What has been the impact of the stories you’ve heard on your relationship with non-Jews?
- From you experience, what does a healthy relationship to the Holocaust look like?
- Is there a central lesson that you derive from the Holocaust?
- What does “never again” mean to you?
Thanks to Rabbi Meir Schweiger, Rabbi Mike Feuer and Dr. David Bernstein for their participation in this panel.
Click here for more learning on Yom Hashoah.
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify |